In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) , Bunny’s Tail, SCP informs Users that a profile has been created on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with the main purpose of providing information and advertising their products and services.
Bunny’s Tail, SCP. J01785724, Sant Nonet 7, 08458 Sant Pere de Vilamajor (Barcelona) www.bunnystail.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Bunny’s Tail, SCP, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
Bunny’s Tail, SCP. treats the public information of the User, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and which can be exercised before Bunny’s Tail, SCP, in accordance with Title III LOPD and RDLOPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
• Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific personal data and treatment that Bunny’s Tail, SCP, has carried out or carries out, as well as the information available on the origin of these data and the communications made or provided for them. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information in the User profiles.
• Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of Bunny’s Tail, SCP (For example, delete comments posted on the profile itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
• Right of Cancellation: It is the right to delete the User’s personal data, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to keep them, in a timely manner. This right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking the profile to which it is attached.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by Bunny’s Tail, SCP. As in the right of cancellation, you can exercise, for example, by unlinking the profile to which you are attached.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Presentation of a letter addressed to Bunny’s Tail, SCP at the address Sant Nonet 7, 08458 Sant Pere de Vilamajor or by email to email@example.com
2. The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must meet the following legal requirements:
o Name, surname of the interested party and a copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person who represents it, as well as the document proving the representation will be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced as long as the identity is proven by any other means valid in law.
o Request in which the request is specified. (Exercise requested or information to which you want to access). If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information you have with your personal data. If you request information for a specific file, only the information for this file. If you request information related to a third party, it can never be provided. If you request it by phone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and will be informed of how you can do it and the address to which it should be sent. Information will never be given over the phone.
o Address for notification purposes.
o Date and signature of the signatory
o Documents supporting the request that is formulated.
3. The interested party must use any means that allows proof of sending and receiving the request.
Using the profile
Bunny’s Tail, SCP realizará las siguientes actuaciones:
• Access to public information on the profile.
• Publication in the User’s profile of all information already published on the Bunny’s Tail, SCP page
• Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
• Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the User’s profile.
The user can always control his connections, eliminate the contents that are no longer interesting and restrict with whom he shares his connections; therefore you must access your privacy settings.
Once the User has joined the Bunny’s Tail page, SCP may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network in the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of affected third parties. Any publication on the page is expressly prohibited, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases, Bunny’s Tail, SCP reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the User.
Bunny’s Tail, SCP. It will not be responsible for the content that a User has freely published.
It will not be responsible for the contents that a UE has freely published. The User must bear in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they are also the main responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Bunny’s Tail, SCP but will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
Bunny’s Tail, SCP reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the User joined on its page may participate. The bases of each one of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it, always complying with the LSSICE and with any other rule that may be applicable.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Bunny’s Tail, SCP . will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and the LSSICE.
Recommending the Bunny’s Tail, SCP page to other Users that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity is not considered advertising.